My life is not really that hard, it just seems that way sometimes. I'm just a poor black man stuck way too far down south trying to make each day a little better than the last.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Christmas Is Over.

Sitting here watching some direct to DVD, took $200 to make, shot with a home video "black" movie. I swear a Tyler Perry play has more cinematic value. Speaking of Tyler, did ya''ll know his second movie will be released in Febuary. I didn't really care for most of the last one. I'll probably catch this one in the theater though just cause, plus it's got Jennifer Lewis in it.

Sidenote* They having a party scene in htis movie. Dancing without a lick of music. WTF*

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I had a pretty good one for me anyway. None of my family bothered to even drop a card in the mail, even though I made sure all of them were taken care of.

OMG. The sound just completely dropped out of this move. No this is not a bootleg. Damn shame.

Anyway, back to the fam. Nevermind man it's all good I aint mad. My baby did hook me up though. I got a fresh pair of Ones and some jeans and a hoodie from American Eagle. He got a pair of diamond studs and a IPOD shuffle. All in all I'm kind of glad the holidays are over.

Oooh. Purple Rain about to come on. Yet another movie with bad acting and great music. My favorite part of is of course the ending when The Purple One performs the title song. That has got to be one of my top five favorite songs EVER. I'm talking bout the 9 minute version. In fact I'm going to buy the soundtrack on ITUNES right now.

Did I mention that Christmas Day was also my first anniversary? My baby and I have been together for a full year. It's been good, bad and everything in between but I wouldn't change a minute of it. I love you Boo. I can't imagine my life without you. XO





4 Comments:

Blogger @GaryTylone said...

Don't you love Jenifer Lewis...Happy Anniversary for you and boo...

10:30 PM

 
Blogger ShawnQt said...

Happy Anniversary! So glad you had a wonderful Christmas... I wanted an IPOD, DAMN YOU!

1:34 AM

 
Blogger ShawnQt said...

oh by the way, thanks for the love on my blog, I reeeeaaallllyy appreciate it! :)

1:35 AM

 
Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

Happy Anniversary!

Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal

4:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home