My life is not really that hard, it just seems that way sometimes. I'm just a poor black man stuck way too far down south trying to make each day a little better than the last.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Randomness

Here I am. At work again. Not even attempting to try to look busy. Thank god I'm off tomorrow, getting up at 6am is killing me....Well not killing me but making me less than happy. The fact that my heater is broken doesn't help any. I swear my apartment feels like a refrigerator every morning.

I still haven't seen Rent yet. Booboo might go with me this weekend just to make me happy. I don't think it will be his type of flick, but you never know.

I haven't started my X-Mas shopping yet. I think I'm going to just put gift cards or cash inside of Christmas Cards this year for everyone except for Booboo and my godson. I'm getting him a pair of diamond studs and a IPOD shuffle. The godson will get some toy or something.
My mom thought I was playing when I told her that her gift has a $50 limit this year. Seeing is believing.

Speaking of mom. I'm thinking of trying to head home to St. Louis for Christmas this year. Depends on how she acts.

I'm attempting to give up masturbation for awhile just to see if I can. I know that is way too much information.(sorry)

I haven't returned any phone calls this week. Does that make me a bad person?

I decided that I'm done with the military for a lot of different reasons. Done ....Ready to go.....Can't wait until 2008(sigh).

4 Comments:

Blogger Unconquerable Soul said...

man, i want some diamond studs, LOLOL and a IPOD, LOLOL!

Man i gave up Masturbating since monday.. because i'm having a BIG WEEKEND, lolol... its much harder than some may think, LOLOL

have a great weekend.

9:10 AM

 
Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

Damn - can I get your job?

Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal

12:45 PM

 
Blogger Jameil said...

diamonds are great. that's definitely my christmas gift to myself this year. God bless a job!!

7:02 PM

 
Blogger dugla said...

great post... i chuckled all the way thru

2:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home