My life is not really that hard, it just seems that way sometimes. I'm just a poor black man stuck way too far down south trying to make each day a little better than the last.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Hey



Once again I'm back. I feel like I should say sorry for being not posting in a minute. I have well, I'm not going to lie I just have not felt like it. Video games, books and television has been filling my days for the past couple of weeks and I just found out I'll probably be sitting around for another month with nothing to do. So that's the reason. Forgive me? Good. I love you too!!!!

I spent the last 5 days in Valdosta, GA visiting my best friends Thomas and Shamika. Spent three of those days playing with their son, my godson Jaylon. I call him trouble. Aint he cute? White people think he's mine when we're together just cause I'm lighter than his father and we all look alike to them anyway.

Dude so it's day 438 after katrina( feels like anyway) . The powers that be have not decided whether they want to keep me here or assign me somewhere else. But they have decided they will take atleast another month to decide *sigh*.

I decided to tell my younger sister that I was gay. You know what her response was? "I know". What kind a shit is that. How did she just know you ask well apparently when I was in Cali for my brothers college graduation she flipped through the photos on my digital cam. There were some pics of me and the boyfriend( nothing XXX) just comfy pics that friends took. So I guess she figured it out and just didn't say anything. Now I'm wondering who else flipped through my cam.

She did say "You're still my brother and I love you". So that's good. She did say she did not want to be around when I told my younger brother. I'll handle that when the time is right.


Big shout out to my blog friends. Ya'll know who you are. Til next time

5 Comments:

Blogger That Dude Right There said...

Glad to see that you are back. And you know you don't have to blog if you don't want to. But I think that people kinda get worried when they don't hear from others.

My sister shocked the evil out of me when she just flat out asked me where a gay club was when she came to visit me in Birmingham (she's been out for years). Not that I was trying to hide, but she had just never said anything to me about it.

12:16 PM

 
Blogger N4R said...

Sup man! Good to have you blogging again. It was cool chatting with you the other night. Funny story about your sister. I am sure that will the reaction of many of my family members. Hey makes the situation a little easier to handle. But good luck with your younger brother. Although I am sure that won't be too big of a deal because I am sure he suppects too. I know my brothers do. Funny story my younger brother always come by to chill with me. I allow him to invite a few of his friends and I always get them take out. So one night they were staying over and my boys came through so we could hit up a club in NYC. They were in the dining room and I walked by in my gay club gear. Nothing too sensitive but anything less than baggie around teens is considered gay. I over heard one of them as my brother, "Is your brother gay?" My brother flipped out and said, "Hell NO my brother is not gay, and don't let me hear you say that shit again!" My brother, like me runs his crew and got dude in check but I did feel bad that he was put in the situation. I even when so far as to changing my clothes since we weren't set to leave of a while and I didn't want my brother to get into anything further with his boy because I was walking around with all goodies in view. It was a hot outfit by the way but could I do. Alright I have no idea why I went into that long ass story but you get my drift. Your brother may already suspect so don't sweat it. He will still love you.

Peace

12:40 PM

 
Blogger ShawnQt said...

GLAD UR BACK!

7:47 PM

 
Blogger Unconquerable Soul said...

IT'S BEEN 15 DAYS.. WE NEED MORE POSTS!

11:28 AM

 
Blogger Tim said...

Welcome back...again!

Now come on and post something new! LOL

8:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home