My life is not really that hard, it just seems that way sometimes. I'm just a poor black man stuck way too far down south trying to make each day a little better than the last.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005


What up bloggers,

Nothing Atall is going on in my world right now. This is week 4 of my unfortunate paid vacation and I'll be off for at least two more weeks. I know that sounds great and everything.......

BUT I AM BORED OUT OF MY FREAKING MIND!!!!!!!

There's not much in the way of entertainment here now. Thank god my cables on. I was supposed to head up to Maryland but unfortunately I had to pay mt moms rent. I know right!!! I will be heading to Valdosta, GA next week to visit my best friend and the fam. I hear Valdosta does not have much in the way of entertainment either, but at least I'll be getting away from here for awhile.

Thank you guys for the birthday greetings. There's a lot of it I don't remember. Last Friday I headed up to BooBoos. We went out to this New Orleans style restaurant with Boos roommate and a couple of friends. The food wasn't that great, but the drinks were great. We were drunk ya'll. After dinner we headed back to Booboos place where I was surprised to find some friends, a birthday cake and a pitcher os Hunch Punch( good stuff). It was a chill little surprise party. I didn't do much on my actual birthday. We were going to go out but MSU was having a home game that night so the city, that was already packed with refugees from NO and the coast, was crazy. We just hung out mostly, went to the mall, got BooBoos ears pierced, had lunch with friends. Like I said it was a real chill weekend.

PS. The pic is me after the party. Told ya'll I was drunk. Don't know where the bunny came from.

8 Comments:

Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

Yo - the bunny is HILARIOUS!

No seriously, glad you had a good time - and it's a good thing the cable is on. I'd be crazy w/o mine!

Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal

10:30 PM

 
Blogger @GaryTylone said...

I know you slept good as hell that night...drunk sleep is the best sleep ever!!! Wait...no birthday nookie????

10:03 AM

 
Blogger Ladynay said...

The part of the evening you actually remember sounded fun!

11:54 AM

 
Blogger the young people's professor said...

lol, cute pic

2:06 PM

 
Blogger Tim said...

That's a cute pic yo...

Don't worry about being drunk. On my 23rd b'day I got so drunk I (according to my friends) cussed out my ex, passed out in the car, woke up long enough to order at Mickey D's and passed out again...need I say more?

9:24 PM

 
Blogger N4R said...

Hey man happy to hear you had a great b-day. I needed you to do something. Bless your heart for helping your moms again. I just got back from another week in ATL. You figure I would have gotten enough of ATL. Lets just say now I am over it.

11:40 PM

 
Blogger ShawnQt said...

Glad that both of us are back!

8:47 PM

 
Blogger Jameil said...

lololololol I don't know where the bunny came from. that's hilarious.

7:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home