My life is not really that hard, it just seems that way sometimes. I'm just a poor black man stuck way too far down south trying to make each day a little better than the last.

Thursday, September 15, 2005


To 4REAL,
Naw man. That wasn't too much and you weren't too far in my bushiness. I appreciate the concern. Believe it or not I asked myself those same questions concerning my relationship a little while ago. Whether or not I was staying with him out of loneliness or guilt. Truth is I love his worrisome ass plain and simple. Yeah we fight, but I want him, I love him, I need him. He's my other half. I know that's corny but...... There you go. The fight was over some bullshit and I think one of his bitter bitch of a friend was trying to start some shit. But we've moved on. Aint we special?

On to better news. Apple is going to replace my stolen IPOD. Yes!!!! I got a I-P-O-D. And I didn't have to pay for it. Speaking of music. Has anyone heard Kanye West new CD? We're like two weeks behind on new music and movies down here. Maybe I'll just wait and download it on my IPOD. hehe. I'll stop now.

PS. That's a pic of the front of my apartment building. The yellow door on the second floor is my place. Blessed!

4 Comments:

Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

Whoa! Damn man - I'm sorry about you place - but I am glad that you're okay. This could have been a lot worse than what it was. I'm not downplaying it or becoming desensitived, but damn...it could have been worse.

I'm glad it's working out with you and your boo - it seems like yall got that Whitney & Bobby type love - lol. "hell to the naw!"

Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal

9:12 PM

 
Blogger Tim said...

Man...you truly were blessed man.

9:30 PM

 
Blogger Ladynay said...

What is there to say that already hasn't been?

If you haven't already, you should start celebrating your birthday like uhhhh now!

8:01 AM

 
Blogger N4R said...

I know that is right!!!
Like I said if it is right, fight for your man and cut that bitter friend. Or let me do. I would do it - I swear I would...

Any YES - y'all are special. Hey if you like it I love it!

Good shit on the IPOD. I don't even have one of those. :( That was hot your brother brought it for you. He gonna want that shit back, I just know it. LOL

2:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home