My life is not really that hard, it just seems that way sometimes. I'm just a poor black man stuck way too far down south trying to make each day a little better than the last.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Tagged

So I've been tagged by PHILLY BRED. Here are the the 10 songs I'm bumping right now per the rules:

The rules:List ten songs that you are currently digging it does'nt matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they are no good, but they must be songs you are really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists, and the ten songs in your blog. Then tag five other people to see what they are listening to.

1. "Touch"Omarion. The beat is just tight. I know I'm not the only one who pauses everytime they say "touch".
2. "Must Be Nice" Lyfe Jennings
3. "Weak" SWV. Just cause I never get tired of this song
4. "Charlie, last name Wilson" Charlie Wilson. This is the funniest song ever. substitutetitue your name for his. Hilarious!!! Or maybe I'm just easily amused.
5. "Holla Back Girl" Gwen Stephanie. Ya'll know why. bananasnanas.
6. "Scars" Papa Roach. I just like that angry white boy music every now and again.
7. " Say You Will" Brandy.
8. "Don't Lie" Black Eyed Peas.
9. "It's Whatever" Aaliyah. I always have to have some Aaliyah playing.
10. "Points Of Authority/ 99 Problems/ One Step Closer" Linken Park/ Jay-Z. Just turn your system up you'll understand.

I'm not gonna tag anyone. If you want to run with it.

* Special Mention* "Cater 2 U" and "We Belong Together" just cause for some reason I'm not tired of these songs......yet.

2 Comments:

Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

Mr. LJ,

Good taste...definitely good taste!

Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal

5:42 PM

 
Blogger Waddie G. said...

My list would be somewhat similar to yours. I can get enough of SWV either...join the club.

Check out my blog!

Waddie C.
Chicago, IL

7:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home