My life is not really that hard, it just seems that way sometimes. I'm just a poor black man stuck way too far down south trying to make each day a little better than the last.

Monday, August 01, 2005

I want my boyfriend back

My BooBoo has been seriously trippin for the last 3 or 4 days. I don't know what the hell the problem is and he will not tell me. Correction I just called him at work and he informed me that after talking to his friend Trey and his grandma he has decided to tell me why he's been in a foul ass mood( and why he's been taking the shit out on me ) when he gets off work. Why not talk to me about the problem....I mean who am I just supposedly your man.
Shit really came to a head this weekend. After having a great time hanging out with him, his roommate Shorty and his roommates' boyfriend Willy T on Friday.

Sidenote: you ever find yourself in a dull ass club/sports bar. Free alcohol and a big girl to dance with will make the night fun ass hell. That shit was funny as hell. Shout out to my girl Big B.A.B.Y.

So Saturday. His boys go out to spend the afternoon doing whatever. BooBoo and I are at the apartment felling pretty damn hung over but that's of course not going to stop us from....You know. Man so we getting ready to do the damn thing. He decides ...um, he wants to be the pitcher this time..LOL. So I'm like alright . The kid is multi-talented but it had been a minute since I'd done that so I'm like lay down and I'll handle the rest. He tells me he doesn't want me to be pressing on his stomach cause it's sore. So now I'm rethinking this whole situation but I'm gonna take it like a man. Anyway, I guess he gets frustrated cause he's kind of loud "scoot down" "raise up" " scoot back". I tell him, " Yo, stop hollering at me".

OK. This is where it gets phucked up. He looks at me hard as hell, takes the condom off, throws it on the bed and then just walks out of the room.

I'm like shocked at this point....I mean WTF!!!!! So, I lay there on his bed. I hear the shower run. He comes back in the room, gets under the the covers and turns his back to me. I'm asking him what that was about . I get silence. Is something wrong? Silence. You must be tired of my presence. Eye rolling and silence.
I tell him"well, that won't be a problem in like five minutes. A quick jump in the shower...Pack my shit...Tell him he might want to lock his front door and I'm out. Get in my car and get like a block away and my phone ringing. I ignore it. I get on the Highway. Phone ring. Ignore. Alright, I mentioned I was kind of hung over right. I see a Super Walmart, so I figure I'll go in get some water and calm down some..... I get my water...my phone rings this time I answer it.

Long Story short he apologized with tears in his eyes and shit but would'nt tell me what was wrong.
Update!!!He just called and told me he has had for like the last week or so....Had this bad feeling that SOMETHING has or is going to try and break us up......PAUSE....Take a minute.....WHAT!!!!! NIGGA WHAT!!!!!! You have a bad feeling so you decide to be an asshole to me... How the PHUCK does that any kind of sense........Who are ...Ms. Cleo....Raven Symone......Man...WHAT!!!!!

Ya'll I'm through. I want my boyfriend back.....


Should today's song be "Let It Burn"?

5 Comments:

Blogger N4R said...

Hell yeah man! Get your boyfriend back. If he called you crying he cares. Keep him close and help him get through his worries.

4:09 AM

 
Blogger Ladynay said...

"Free alcohol and a big girl to dance with will make the night fun ass hell."

....U didn't know??? *cheese*

1:18 PM

 
Blogger Tim said...

Man if he cares like that, then stick with him. Maybe he just doesn't know how to say what's REALLY going on.

4:06 PM

 
Blogger That Dude Right There said...

I think that every gay relationship has or will have an episode like this. Just let it flow and don't end it at the first sign of trouble. It'll be OK.

5:45 PM

 
Blogger The Church Boy said...

You never said how long yall had been dating - how long has it been?

(I know I'm late w/this comment - so what - shut up - lol)

Super Wal-Mart - I will spend ALL I HAVE in that place!

6:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home