My life is not really that hard, it just seems that way sometimes. I'm just a poor black man stuck way too far down south trying to make each day a little better than the last.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

MEME

Uh, yeah I stole this......
Name: Larry Minor(I know Right)
Birthday: 9/17/79
Birthplace: Los Angeles, CA
Current Location: Biloxi, MS
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Height: 6'0"
Right Handed or Left Handed: Right
Your Heritage: African-American mostly...There some caucasion in the mix
The Shoes You Wore Today: Combat boots(they go withe the uniform)
Your Weakness: Muscular thighs and nice smiles
Your Fears: being broke and/or homeless
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Moving away from MS and completing at least 12 credit hours of school
Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: LOL
Thoughts First Waking Up: "phuck work"
Your Best Physical Feature: my smile
Your Bedtime: 10:30
Your Most Missed Memory: Hanging out with my friends that longer live here
Pepsi or Coke: Diet Pepsi
McDonalds or Burger King: McDonald’s… Dollar Menu
Single or Group Dates: Both are cool. Depends… hanging out with another couple is cool....sometimes
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: eeewwww ice tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee: Iced coffee
Do you Smoke: That shit is nasty
Do you Swear: phuck yeah
Do you Sing: they call me Luther the 3rd
Do you Shower Daily: well musty nutz arent cute
Have you Been in Love: a couple times
Do you want to go to College: I need to finish
Do you want to get Married: Maybe....not really a priority
Do you believe in yourself: depends on the day
Do you get Motion Sickness: Only on large cargo planes during tactical take off and landing
Do you think you are Attractive: I'm adorable
Are you a Health Freak: I try to eat healthy .....sometimes
Do you get along with your Parents: Hell naw
Do you like Thunderstorms: As long as I'm in someones house
Do you play an Instrument: I used to play the sax
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: Yep
In the past month have you Smoked: I don't smoke
In the past month have you been on Drugs: I've seen what drugs can do to people...no
In the past month have you gone on a Date: with my baby
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: Yes, to buy shoes
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: Not all at one time
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: It's been years
In the past month have you been on Stage: public speaking doesn't work for me
In the past month have you been Dumped: nope
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: nope....strip poker though
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: some M&Ms when I was younger and kool-aid
Ever been Drunk: A few times, I don't remember them though
Ever been called a Tease: Yep
Ever been Beaten up: I've never even been in a fight..wait do older cousins count?
Ever Shoplifted: Naw...I'm too pretty for jail
How do you want to Die: Really old swimming in my money vault like Scrooge McDuck
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: Lion-O, master of the Thundercats
What country would you most like to Visit: Italy or England

In a Boy...
Favourite Eye Color: Whatever they were born with
Favourite Hair Color: Whatever is natural.
Short or Long Hair: Short..locs and braids....uh uh
Height: I rather they be shorter rather than taller
Weight: Proportionate
Best Clothing Style: Casual
Number of Drugs I have taken: Zero
Number of CDs I own: More than I feel like counting
Number of Piercings: earlobes only...men should should not be walking around with there bell button pierced
Number of Tattoos: doesn't matter as long as less than 20% of their body is covered
Number of things in my Past I Regret: 2..not finishing school and hurting BooBoo that one time

3 Comments:

Blogger @GaryTylone said...

LOL @ Lion O Master of the thundercats...

1:33 PM

 
Blogger The Foxybrown Show said...

"Phuck Work"
I need to take just a moment to embrace that statement................No I'm not done yet!

10:52 AM

 
Blogger The Church Boy said...

I used to play the sax too - alto baby!!! I had first seat in high school!

10:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home