My life is not really that hard, it just seems that way sometimes. I'm just a poor black man stuck way too far down south trying to make each day a little better than the last.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Just a quick note

So, I'm sitting here at home. I'm not really in the best mood, hasn't been the best day. I didn't sleep well today......Despite the fact I made an appointment with my barber, he had three people ahead of me........Had to loan my newly graduated but still broke little brother $200 dollars.............Little sister left the country this morning without calling to say goodbye.................Optometrist tells me she sees something suspicious during my eye exam.......Find a cologne I really like, embarrassed when sales lady tells me it's lady's perfume( smelled good though)...........and now I have to work all night long( damn sleep lab)................


But then...BUT THEN....BooBoo calls me just to say he loves me and he misses me. Now I feel like I just found a $2 bill on the ground.

That my friends is LOVE



Song of the day "Superstar" Usher

3 Comments:

Blogger Stone said...

those days come and go. they key is the come buy the go. Sorry to hear you had a ruff day but its gone.

11:20 PM

 
Blogger ShawnQt said...

I want to find 2 dollars on the ground too! lol

1:42 PM

 
Blogger N4R said...

ShawnQT took the words right out of my mouth. I want to find a $2 bill on the ground as well. With Baby gone I need to find one more than ever.

10:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home