My life is not really that hard, it just seems that way sometimes. I'm just a poor black man stuck way too far down south trying to make each day a little better than the last.

Saturday, June 25, 2005

It's Our Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Through you I live to love again,
Opened the path to happiness
Through you I learned to smile again
I Thank GOD For You" Beyonce and nem 2004

My baby and I have been together for six months today. Well I should say officially Back together( long story that I may blog about one day, although, I don't come off very well in it).
But, yeah. This is a big thing for us. We've been through hell. I've put him through hell and he's givin me a little in return( I probably deserved it, though).
It amazes me that we're together and doing better than most. We are sooo different.

I'm a introvert, he's very outgoing
I love reading(for fun), he wont sit still long enough to read a magazine article.
I love to eat, he counts calories(was a chubby kid)
I'm a city kid who likes comic books, watches the cartoon network and would rather rent a movie and order Chinese food than go to a club. He's a country boy who loves to dance and thinks that "The Parkers" is the funniest shyt on TV.
I works for us, though.


He has to work tomorrow night. So, after I get off from work in the morning I will make that hour long drive to his apartment, have some half sleep anniversary sex, fall into unconsciousness, get up, eat, have some well rested anniversary sex and then drive back to my place. Hey, it works for us.
We were talking today about how we would love to see each other on a daily basis but at the same time acknowledged that the space and the time apart is probably good for us.

Happy Anniversary Babe!!!!! Love you boo

3 Comments:

Blogger Fresh said...

Half sleep sex is the best.

4:05 PM

 
Blogger lj said...

it was greeeeat!!!!!

8:56 PM

 
Blogger N4R said...

So funny - Baby and I are similar to y'all. We are so different. I am like your baby, I am the out going one, I count calories, I enjoy clubbing, I am the one who chills at home as Baby travel about two hours to chill with me and I am the one who is into reading books (although I don't do the Parkers but Martin is my shit). My Baby is the complete opposite to me.

Good luck with the two of you!!!

1:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home