My life is not really that hard, it just seems that way sometimes. I'm just a poor black man stuck way too far down south trying to make each day a little better than the last.

Friday, June 24, 2005

just thinking

So, I started this blog less than 24 hours ago and I have writers block. Well, not exactly. I have plenty of things to blog about I'm just having trouble picking a topic. My main problem is that I just don't know what direction I want to take this blog.

I was thinking about some of the blogs that I frequent regularly and how I want my blog to mimic them in some ways. I want it to be insightful, introspective, funny, entertaining and I want to let people know who I am.

Awwww screw it. I'll just start writing and see what happens.

stay tuned.................



By the way thanks to bruthafree, fresh, the church boy and no4real4real for blessing my blog

4 Comments:

Blogger Soldier said...

Well, i know i havent started this blog experience too long ago, but my advice is make it ur own, post a few topics and then you'll automatically feel what kind of direction you want to take your blog to, don't spend too much time planning it... it would lose a lot of your personal touch
Thx for hittin my blog, im still shocked when people visit it, i always wonder how they knew it was there... lol
Good luck with ur blog

11:18 PM

 
Blogger The Divo said...

Walk patiently, upright and stay steadfast to your beliefs and your own truths. Write them, live them, be them.


As always in Parting,

I came in Peace, and in Peace I leave.

12:05 AM

 
Blogger N4R said...

Hey man you will find that is a difficult task keeping up with your blog and the demand from people for you stay relevant. I just say write from your heart and it will come to you. I had another blogger tell me "Write as if no one is reading!" I know that is hard to do since you know we are reading, but find a way to be you and let that shine. You will know what to post in due time. Just remain true to yourself.

Sidebar - what is it like in Mississippi? I could only imagine. I didn't know there were gay people out there...LOL! (joke of course)

1:50 AM

 
Blogger lj said...

4real.....MS is....I don't have the words to convey my ill feelings toward this State.......There are waaaaaaay more gay people than you would think here.

4:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home