My life is not really that hard, it just seems that way sometimes. I'm just a poor black man stuck way too far down south trying to make each day a little better than the last.

Friday, June 24, 2005

This Blogger thing

I was sitting here at work trying to remember how I came across this whole blogger thing. My jobs pretty simple , it allows me to spend hours thinking about meaningless things like that. I think the first blog I started reading was "A Moments Notice". Now that I think about , yeah I remember now. I was looking for SGL books, came across "On My Way" by Chris David, followed a link to his blog, started following the links to other blogs and the rest as they say is history

6 Comments:

Blogger The Church Boy said...

Yo...thanks for checking out my blog! You're just getting started - you'll love it. Many people blog for many different reasons!!! I look forward to many things to come from you.

7:23 AM

 
Blogger Fresh said...

Welcome to the blogsphere honey cake :)

3:05 PM

 
Blogger N4R said...

Sup man! Welcome to the blog world. We will get you all good and settled. Thanks for hitting up my blog. Just take your time with your blog. But be warned, if your blog is good and you get a following - stay relevant! You must post frequently or the bloggers will get you. Trust me I know...

9:04 PM

 
Blogger lj said...

Thank you guys...Fresh you have officially replaced "Pink is the New Blog" as my fav gossip spot


I'll do my best 4real

10:28 PM

 
Blogger Fresh said...

AWWWWW...I'm flattered :)

12:38 PM

 
Blogger the young people's professor said...

glad to have u!

4:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home