My life is not really that hard, it just seems that way sometimes. I'm just a poor black man stuck way too far down south trying to make each day a little better than the last.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

2005 BET Awards

Tonight at work I watched the BET awards off and on(I got it like that).

All and All not a bad show, these shows have come along way since they first started them

some highlights:

the Fugees opening the show(who saw that coming) . Did anybody think that L-boogie was...I don't know something seemed a little off. When she dropped that big ass earring, dropped down, picked it up and then and then put it back on. I was rollin.


Beyonce and nem.....Oh, I mean Destinys Child giving Nelly, Terrence D. Howard and magic Johnson...Yes MAGIC a lap dance. They looked good and sung the song well though. Even though Terrence Howard looked like he wanted to rape my girl B.

Mariah.......See, Mariah can't walk and sing at same time. If she would've stood her ass still like she usually does she would have been alright. Trying to do too much Mariah.

Tito Jackson..Yes not Jermaine or Janet or not even Latoya. Yes, they send Tito Jackson to thank Michaels fans for their "love and support"....I thought that nigga was goin to jail.

Omarion lip synching through two songs...nuff said.........He can dance though

Mary J Blige's new song was hot!!!! I actually caught it on the radio the other day, yeah it's the Sh%t.


The highlight of the night for me was Gladys Knight getting the lifetime achievement award or whatever BET was calling it. She sang my favorite song...Well, my favorite Gladys Knight song anyway " Neither One of Us." She still got it.


That's pretty much all I can remember about the show at the moment.


BooBoo and I spent most of the day together...Sleeping. I made pancakes, we had some "fun", he fell asleep on my chest( I couldn't sleep cause he was snoring), got up and brought my happy ass to work.


Two more nights of this night shift S&*$ ..uh, stuff .

4 Comments:

Blogger N4R said...

Thanks for spoiling it for me. I was at work late and I can't watch tv so I missed the awards. But luckily enough BET will be showing it four times a day for at least a month so I am good.

1:30 AM

 
Blogger the young people's professor said...

lol, thanks for the recap.

4:49 AM

 
Blogger Stone said...

I didn't see the show my lazy was out cold. Thanks for filling me in. It was funny

9:32 AM

 
Blogger Mijiza said...

You summed up the show exactly the way I saw it. I thought Will and Jada did an excellent job hosting. You can see they don't take themselves too seriously. It was hard for me to figure out what Mariah's problem was, but you must have guessed it! Hopefully someone will suggest a stool for her next time.

8:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home