My life is not really that hard, it just seems that way sometimes. I'm just a poor black man stuck way too far down south trying to make each day a little better than the last.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Simmering Down

First off...I just want to say thank you to ShawnQT, Troy, Smiling, 4Real, Dirk and Jai for your comments on my last post. I took all of your advice to heart. I think I'm going to hold off on contacting him for awhile. I do hope that we can continue to be friends.
Right after I wrote my last post I wrote him a email detailing how I felt when he left and blah, blah,blah....But you know what, I just erased that shit it's time I let that go. Maybe I'll just tell him to read my blog:)
Besides, I HAVE a good man. I swear yall, despite whatever left over feeling I have forThe Ex I love BooBoo more and more everyday and I miss him right now. He drove down yesterday to spend the night with me. It was just....Great!!!!! I made dinner and yes a brotha can burn. We just spent the night play fighting, laughing and just acting like big kids basically. I'm cheesing right now just thinking about it. That's my baby.

Sidenote: It took me about 40 minute to write those last two paragraphs. I blame that on one thing. Strip Search!!! Strip Search is this reality show on VH1 about the search for ..........Well seven strippers. While there are some sexy ass men on this show( my fave...That sexy ass Peurto Rican , David). ........Aww shit right after I typed that they cut David. Ya'll see how the world be doing me. I'm going to bed.

1 Comments:

Blogger N4R said...

LOL @ David getting cut.

I am happy you erased that email. While reading it, I was like NOOOOOOOO!!! But you did good. Very good! But it does help to write.

10:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home