My life is not really that hard, it just seems that way sometimes. I'm just a poor black man stuck way too far down south trying to make each day a little better than the last.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I'm A Paper Pusher

Ahhh, The end to another great day. Naw, Not really. My day was pretty much the same as yesterday and the day before that and the day after that. I thought that I really wanted to work during the day like a normal person but my days are soooo damn boring. I usually finish my entire days work at like 11AM, leaving me trying to find busy work for the rest of day. To top my day off I had to participate in my sections mandatory physical training. Now, I don't mind exercise, it's good for you. I just don't understand why they decide to do it at 3:00 in the afternoon...In the middle of July....In the middle of Bumphuck, MS.
Speaking of MS. I can't believe I've been living here for over five years now. How did I get here? HOW!!!! SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW!!!!OH, GOD WHY HAS THOU FORSAKEN ME!!!
Whoa....Sorry I ...I...Yeah I'm back. Really, it's not that bad.I met some good friends here. I met BooBoo here. It's as hot as a jalapenos' coochie though. I aint lyin...I aint lyin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home