My life is not really that hard, it just seems that way sometimes. I'm just a poor black man stuck way too far down south trying to make each day a little better than the last.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I'm the HNIC!!!!

The boss( I call him the Limey) is on vacation this week. He left me in charge. Did he know what he was doing. I think not.

I've been doing all kinds of ...Just wrong....negroidion things these past couple of day. Coming in like a hour late, taking two hour lunches...Going to the gym during work hours, just leaving a lot earlier than I'm supposed to be leaving( I'm on salary, get paid the same no matter what). I'm thinking I'm probably being a little immature but there's just so much down time during the day why not take advantage for the week. The works still getting done right......RIGHT!!!! Yeah, it's cool. Next week The Limey will be back and I'll be back to staring at the clock and coming up with excuses to get out of the office. This dude is not a bad guy, he's just one of those people that stick strictly to the rules. Plus he has a cool ass British accent.....That shit is HOT!!!! I'm gonna work on mine.
Right now I'm sitting in the office with my incredibly nice but equally odd co-worker/supervisee. I swear this girl has Tourretts. I mean just yelling out weird random shit out of nowhere. I swear I would be annoyed if this shit wasn't so funny. I'm sitting here typing and she talking bout "come on down to the sewers"...WTF!!!! I can't wait till 3:00 so I can go home.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Church Boy said...

Why?

6:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home