My life is not really that hard, it just seems that way sometimes. I'm just a poor black man stuck way too far down south trying to make each day a little better than the last.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Friday

Wassup everyone out in the blog world,

I've come to the conclusion that I've gone about this blog thing all wrong. Even though it seems like I only post like twice a week, I'm actually always writing. I have like five drafts of different posts that I have been workingon. The reason I haven't posted them is because on reread I decide there not funny enough or dramatic enough or that I'm putting too much in or leaving too much out or repeating things or......Well, ya'll get it.

The whole reason I started THIS blog was so I could just get my feeling and thoughts and whatever out of head and to just join this community of bloggers. Many of whom I feel I've become quite attached too. I'm trying to open the door and post some of things that will let u guys really kind of understand me and where I'm coming from.

Now I have to drive to Hattiesburg to see my baby.
Shout OUTS to 4REAL( your long ass comments r always appreciated):), Churchboy, Smiling, Stone, Dirk(where u at ?),Bruthafree, and anyone else who has dropped by my place.

PS. I'm going to try to start posting pictures soon.

PPS. My B-day's coming up. I really want a IPOD( if anybody wants to get me one) just throwing that out there. LOL. Peace

4 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

Yo LJ...happy early birthday. I hope you get all the gifts you want, IPOD, D N A (you gotta e-mail me to get that one LOL)

10:12 AM

 
Blogger N4R said...

Yo El Jay don’t sweat that stuff man. Write what you want! Trust me I been there. Check out an earlier post of mine - A Watered Down Me??? In that post I discussed that same thing. The best part of the post was the comments I got from experienced bloggers. My favorite quote was by Bernie, ”Write as though no one else is reading it but you.” I still go by that. As you could tell when I was giving y’all the business. Complete your other post and share them. We can always be entertaining, we can’t always make sense, but I am sure whatever you write someone can relate. They will co-sign or give great suggestions. This blogging is very therapeutic. I love that!

You joined this community of bloggers for good reason. Most importantly you did if for you, your joy and your love. So run with and have fun. For us to understand you, you need just DO YOU! Just to let you know some of us are kind of attached to you too. I said it before – ”I swear you are a kindred brother of mine.”

Yo man can’t wait to see the pictures. And happy 26th birthday to you as well. Damn you getting old. You already know you not getting no iPod from me. You didn’t run that $5 I asked for a minute ago.

Sidebar: Are my comments really THAT long? LOL And DIRK is back!!!

11:43 AM

 
Blogger @GaryTylone said...

I used to worry about the same thing and thought about writing the posts on paper too at one point, but then I said F$%^^&K it. You write whatevers in your head and it'll come naturally, you're doing fine.

3:17 PM

 
Blogger The Church Boy said...

Thanks for the shout out - I know I'm late as hell, but I'm catching up now...You're right No4real's comment be LONG as hell!

Anyway - you can borrow my iPOD anytime you like!

-The ChurchBoy

6:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home