My life is not really that hard, it just seems that way sometimes. I'm just a poor black man stuck way too far down south trying to make each day a little better than the last.

Friday, August 05, 2005

Friday Ramblings.

Wassup ya'll I have like a hour left in my work day. Just thought I'd put some thoughts down real quick:

BooBoo and I had a long talk Wed night about a lot of things. I think he was feeling a little emasculated over the whole money thing. He actually thought I was getting upset about it too. I don't know where he got that from. It's my pleasure....Well, maybe not my pleasure but still. If he needs something and I can provide it... I got him. That's just me. A big Thank You to everyone for your advice.
To answer some of the questions asked after my last post: We've been together for seven months now. Although, this is our second time around( I'm thinking about posting that story). He's 23, so yeah he IS a grown ass man.

*Baby! Why can't we get along when we know we can't be without each other for too long*

But we cool now...For now anyway.

Moms. It seems like now that my mom and I have reached a new level in our relationship....She don't call no more. I know she went out and found her a piece and everything. But damn!!! Return a phone call.
I don't know about this dude she's seeing. Moms does not have the best track record with men including my father, who was her highschool sweetheart. Plus this guy is a recovering addict too. I'm kind of worrying about him falling off the wagon and taking her with him.
Why she keep asking whether or not I take it up the ass. Like that's really fascinating to her. Oh yeah, I told her I was gay like 4 months ago. Speaking of that why my friend , MCDeezy ask the same thing when I told her. Is it really that interesting?

I was told today that I might be making another trip to Iraq or Afghanistan or some such shitty country early next year. Yep, that will make it four years in a row. Oh well at least I'll get a bunch of boot leg movies for like $5 US. Fuck you Dubyah.

That's all. It's quitting time. See ya'll out there.

PS...Artist formally known as SmilingOnTheDL. Thanks for the e-mail and the advice. Still hope you come back to blogging( you were definitely one of my top three).

3 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

Man I'll say it again...good luck with your boo. Y'all will be OK!

5:53 PM

 
Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

Mr. LJ,

I've been following you for a little bit of time now, I'm glad things have worked out between you and your significant other. I'll tell you this much, anything worth having is supposed to be worth working for...and just sometimes you have to work overtime!

Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal

4:15 PM

 
Blogger N4R said...

Okay I had a long and wonderful weekend. It was great but now I am back to comment. That is too funny. I know once I tell my mother she is going to ask me who is doing who? I already know it.

1:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home