My life is not really that hard, it just seems that way sometimes. I'm just a poor black man stuck way too far down south trying to make each day a little better than the last.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

My Mind

Wassup ya'll!!!! I want to thank you guys one more gain for the prayers and the love. I'm back home for now cause I got tired of just sitting around BooBoo's place while he was at class or work.....I'm SO BORED BY MYSELF!!!!

I'm really having a serious issue concentrating today. I just can't. I feel like I have ADD or something.

I've been driving around today looking at the damage around the area...One word.....DAMN. My camera's not working so I can't take pictures.

My apartment stinks. It's my fridge. I cant get the odor out. I've drenched that bitch in Bleach and Pine Sol. Now instead of it smelling literally like shit it just smells like vomit. They are supposed get me a new one tomorrow.

BooBoo and I are fighting again. I'm done with the drama. I told him to call me when he gets his mind right. That was last night haven't heard from him all day.

My birthday is this Saturday. If I don't make up with my boyfriend I probably won't do anything. Oh well.

My younger brother bought me a IPOD for my birthday. The retarded Fed- EX guy decided to leave it at my door... So no IPOD. boooo

My fathers birthday is tomorrow I wonder if I should call him. He has not called me though. I wonder if he cares if I'm dead or alive.

I just found out my base suffered $500 million in damage and will be closed for at least 6 months. What that means for me..I don't know. Maybe I'll be leaving MS soon.

My friend Jessica wants me to visit her in MD next week. I'm seriously considering it.

I seriously think I might be depressed again * notice I said again* I'm just numb right now. hmmm weird.
To Jamal. I'm sorry to hear about the family you lost man. Damn!

That's all I can think of at the moment.

Oh I've missed you guys. Love yah.

4 Comments:

Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

Damn - after Katrina, then you're dealing with all this other stuff. You really don't need the added mess right now! I'm sorry to hear that.

Let me be the first to welcome and congratulate you on making it to another year! Blessings on that bruh, for real! You need to hang out and enjoy this momentous occassion - if you were in NY I'd at least take you to dinner to celebrate - you deserve it!

Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal

PS - Thanks for the shout out - just keep me in your prayers and I'll do the same for you!

8:28 PM

 
Blogger That Girl said...

Yea, sounds like you got a lot going on man. Hang in there.

9:46 AM

 
Blogger Tim said...

Welcome home (again) baby! Believe you me, I MISSED YOU!!!

I agree with Jamal, you don't need all that extra drama. But I have learned something...sometimes drama is just a trial that He sets up for us to have a TESTIMONY once it's all over.

So hold on kiddo!

8:07 PM

 
Blogger N4R said...

So let me tell you. I am all for you reconciling with BooBoo again – if its worth it! I say it always good to fight for a positive relationship that has taken a wrong turn as long as it will return to a positive relationship. Just don’t look to reestablish a relationship just for the sake of time or guilt. Meaning y’all been together for so long and that is the main reason or you still feel guilty about cheating on him at one point so you take a lot of abuse you wouldn’t normally allow. I am saying all of this to remind you to love yourself and except the BEST from your relationship. Don’t just settle for the sake of not being lonely.

As for your birthday, you better show off with or without BooBoo. Damn “oh well!” I am with Jamal if you made it out to NYC I would do the same. After all you are going through you deserve it.

I think you can call Fed-EX on that loss and make them responsible. If your brother didn’t buy the insurance I don’t know. But they should be responsible since you didn’t sign for it.

Yo go to Maryland with your friend and get away from all that madness. I think you need a change of environment. Get away from the destruction in your city, get away from BooBoo, just get away from your comfort zone which isn’t so comfortable any longer since you feel like you are getting depressed. That is my suggestion.

Okay was that too much? Was I digging too much into your business? I just think you should be happy man. Too many of my friends and bloggers aren’t doing well. Depression is running rampaged. Y’all are blessed in so many ways. You just have to recognized that!

9:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home