My life is not really that hard, it just seems that way sometimes. I'm just a poor black man stuck way too far down south trying to make each day a little better than the last.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Here I is

I repeat. I HATE HURRICANES!!!! Wassup ya'll after two weks I finally got a chance to get online. I'm still staying with friends because Biloxi is a mess. Thankfully my place and everyone I know made it through with injury or too much damage to there homes. I just wnat to say thank you guys for your prayers. t trully believe they worked for me. Once I find my digital camara and show you guys some pics you'll know what I'm talking about. The friends I'm staying with don't have internet access. Hopefully I'll be home this week sometime and I'll tell you guys all about my week without running water and electricity. GOOD STUFF!!!!.

PS. This is how blessed I am I live two blocks from the Gulf of Mexico. One block from a mall that has beeen completly gutted. Across the street from a shopping center that's missing it's roof. I'm sitting in my place with no damage in fact my cable's up. Prayer Works.

To my Kindred Brother. Can't wait to catch up on what's been going on with you:)

9 Comments:

Blogger N4R said...

You know I thought I was gonna have to come out there and hurt somebody. I was set to start my own search party just for you. Happy to hear that you are safe and your place made it. God is good!

Yes we must catch up I been showing off.

6:47 PM

 
Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

Oh Wow - Bruh, we've been praying for you and everyone and their mother has been mentioning you in their blogs - yo, we're so damn happy you're safe! I know I am! Now, your family and friends that lived in the area - how are they?

Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal

7:30 PM

 
Blogger Tim said...

I'm so happy to have you back. I've been seriously praying for you!

9:15 AM

 
Blogger That Girl said...

You are blessed.

12:48 PM

 
Blogger Ladynay said...

Very happy to see you mister man.

12:53 PM

 
Blogger Quaheem said...

wonderful..WONDERFUL news...

hopefully life can get back to normal for you soon..

glad to see you are OKAY!

4:40 PM

 
Blogger E said...

Welcome back! Glad you're doing okay.

9:14 PM

 
Blogger That Dude Right There said...

If there is no other evidence that God is real, this is it. I am thankful that you are alive and well.

12:20 AM

 
Blogger @GaryTylone said...

You're Back !!!!!! YAY !!!!!!! Gimme a HUG !!!!!!!What a blessing !!

10:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home