My life is not really that hard, it just seems that way sometimes. I'm just a poor black man stuck way too far down south trying to make each day a little better than the last.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

This just in "I'm still mad at BET". That's all.

I want to watch Noah's Arc soooo bad. I seriously doubt any cable networks in southern Mississippi will be providing LOGO anytime soon. We don't even have UPN.

BooBoo was supposed to come down and spend the day with me, but something came up at the last minute. Sigh. I'm heading up to his place tomorrow. We're supposed to be going to his old high Schools homecoming. "that's Awesome" what I said , not how I feel. His mom invited me to church on Sunday. While I'm tempted to say thanks but no thanks I think I'll go. It has been a minute since I've been in anyone's church. I'm just happy to have some plans. I'll let ya'll know how it went.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unconquerable Soul said...

it may be a message for you on sunday. i'm glad your still with BooBoo

2:19 PM

 
Blogger Waddie G. said...

poor ol' Mississippi...too much of a Bible belt for me...got someone taping the show for you?

2:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home