My life is not really that hard, it just seems that way sometimes. I'm just a poor black man stuck way too far down south trying to make each day a little better than the last.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

HI

Hey! What Up everybody!!!!! OK so I know it's been a minute. My internet connections have been up and down since Katrina blew her stank ass through town but I've been keeping up with my blog friends whenever I got the chance. Shout outs to ShawnQT glad you're back. 4REAL...Get better man. Mr Franklin...kinda messy aren't you. Tim, That Dude and Valentino.

So I've been on administrative leave for the last two months. On paper it sounds great, two months of paid leave but I am bored as hell. I'm considering getting a part-time job just to help me kill time. Maybe working at blockbuster or a book store or something. I don't know. I'd probably get tired of working after a week and just quit anyway. I feel like such a lazy ass Negro. That's probably because I spend the majority of my days sitting in my underwear watching TV.

All of my friends have gotten orders to other places. So, now I don't have any friends( well friends in town anyway). I'm so sad:(

Anyway. I'm out I'm going to try to blog on the regular from now on. I'll holla.

5 Comments:

Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

Welcome back...glad you're going to blog on the regular. We miss you...so, check on us more often.

Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal

PS...Naw, I'm not messy anymore, I took care of that problem - lol

10:55 PM

 
Blogger Unconquerable Soul said...

Man, I'm glad your back! Don't forget about your boy, Smiling!

12:47 PM

 
Blogger Soldier said...

it's been a while indeed, u almost disappeared for a longer time than i did, LOL, u would have set a record !

welcome back

10:21 PM

 
Blogger @GaryTylone said...

I was wondering...just thought maybe you wasn't feelin it for a minute...do something gay with your time...like redecorate...lol

10:48 AM

 
Blogger Tim said...

Glad you're back (again). Don't forget us, aiight?

5:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home