My life is not really that hard, it just seems that way sometimes. I'm just a poor black man stuck way too far down south trying to make each day a little better than the last.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

I am so tired of people looking to me to solve their problems for them. I'm done!!!! Everytime someone has a problem. Call Larry !!! Jeez!!!

I just got off the phone with my mom. Her car was stolen outside of her Church. Sad right? She has my sympathy. I know she needs to drive like a hour to get to her job( by the way she got a job, I'm proud) and now that's going to take even longer on the bus...... In the winter. I feel for her...Until she asks to "borrow" money for a down payment on a new car( did I mention she has no insurance). Now I know what borrow means in my family....Give. I tell her I don't have that kind of money. She goes into how she's going to lose her job and end up on the street....blah, blah and other things to try to guilt me into doing something I can't afford to do.

My younger brother doesn't renew his license/ buy tags six months ago like he was supposed to, at least this is story he told me. Anywho. His car gets towed and he needs to write a $700 check to get it out of impound. The only problem is....HE DOESN'T HAVE $700. So of course he calls me. I told him he was shit out of luck and got off the phone. He's 24 years old he should know better.

There are a few more examples but I think you get the picture. Ugh!!

3 Comments:

Blogger bloggrez said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:04 PM

 
Blogger Tim said...

I so sowwy...trust me, I hate it when folks come to me like that but I remember that these are the same folks that I've gone to at least once or twice....

10:47 PM

 
Blogger Jameil said...

Hey. That's what it be like sometimes. You just gotta cut people off monetarily that refuse to stand on their own two feet. I'm trying to get one of my friends to understand that b/c his fam is like that. And he doesn't think he needs to get himself a bday present. WHAT?! Uh uh but you're gonna spend $350 on gifts for others? Awful.

7:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home