My life is not really that hard, it just seems that way sometimes. I'm just a poor black man stuck way too far down south trying to make each day a little better than the last.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Well, How was every ones Thanksgiving? Mine was pretty good I hung with BooBoo and his family for the day. We had fun( his older brother's a trip), ate way too much. Personally I'm not really big on the holidays anymore. I could just as well have cooked for myself and chilled at the house, but apparently OTHER people don't like that so......

I think I'm going try to go home to St. Louis or visit my younger brother and sister in Cali this Christmas. BooBoo and his family invited me back for Christmas. Seeing as the 25th will be our 1st anniversary I considered it but I have not seen my family in awhile. Yeah, I'm going home. Speaking of Christmas. Has ever one finished there X-mas shopping? I haven't even yet. I've imposed a $40 limit per gift for everyone on my gift list except BB. Man. I've gone broke for these leeches in past years. Not this year. No sir!!!

I'm back at work now after an almost 3 month vacation. SUCKS!!!! Since the hospital is still closed I'm working in one Training group offices. This shit is awful. I literally sit around playing on the computer or reading from 7-5 everyday. The Air Force decided I need to be something so I'm doing something. I feel bad because I'm not trained to do this job and don't plan on really attempting to learn how. What are they gonna do fire me? So all I can really do is answer the phone and hand it to someone else. However since I'm the highest ranking in this office I guess I'm supposed to be somewhat in charge. That's where they are wrong I'm just here helping out where I can. I have no plans to take any kind of responsibility for this office or anyone in it. About to make me have a "nigga moment". Evey one watching The Boondocks?

1 Comments:

Blogger Waddie G. said...

Dude, how are you going to ask me if I have finished Christmas shopping? I haven't even started, even tho I got myself a $900 gift...LOL

7:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home