My life is not really that hard, it just seems that way sometimes. I'm just a poor black man stuck way too far down south trying to make each day a little better than the last.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

The Boondocks

Has everyone seen the first episode of The Boondocks?

I thought it was pretty decent. I think grandpa was the star and funniest character last episode. I also don't like the voices of Huey or Riley. They sound like little girls in fact I think that Regina King is voicing one of them.

4 Comments:

Blogger ShawnQt said...

LOVE THE SHOW!

10:17 AM

 
Blogger Grinder said...

I Loved the Dinner party scene, where he said the government was lying about 911.

Great show.

1:56 PM

 
Blogger Unconquerable Soul said...

i still haven't seen the show.. i'm usually retire after grey anatomy, i may have to sneak and go pass my bed time and watch it, lol

9:51 AM

 
Blogger Soldier said...

WHY DONT THEY SHOW IT IN CANADA ?

u guessed it... im mad !!!!

6:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home