My life is not really that hard, it just seems that way sometimes. I'm just a poor black man stuck way too far down south trying to make each day a little better than the last.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Eve

Wassup fellow bloggers,

So I just finished wrapping my last minute gifts. Got a ass load of DVD's from Blockbuster. I'm cooking myself some Turkey and Dressing...so, I'm all set for Christmas. BooBoo come over tomorrow night to exchang gifts.

I just want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. I hope you all spend it in a way that makes you happy.



LJ

5 Comments:

Blogger heartbreaker said...

Hey LJ,

Merry Christmas too you. Peace.

11:02 AM

 
Blogger Shawn said...

Hey thanks for the visits.

Happy Holidays to you.

9:29 AM

 
Blogger Unconquerable Soul said...

I hope you had a great Holiday!

10:41 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Merry belated Christmas!

Me.

4:16 PM

 
Blogger Tim said...

Hey kiddo -

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too!!!!!

5:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home