My life is not really that hard, it just seems that way sometimes. I'm just a poor black man stuck way too far down south trying to make each day a little better than the last.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Stolen


Stolen from Unconquerable Soul

FIRSTS
First job: Babysitting 9 yo boys At Mathew Dickeys Boys Club summer day camp @ 14y/o. Never again
First screen name: Red_boi. Self explanatory
First funeral: My mothers father when I was 8. I just remembering wondering why he was wearing so much makeup.
First pet: Never had one.
First piercing: None. Can't stand needles.
First tattoo: My one and only. A cross on left shoulder.
First credit card: A student Visa my first year of college. My mom stole it before I knew it was there. I didn't find out about that til three years later when I was trying to buy my first car.
First kiss: I kissed some little girl when I was 13. I kissed a boy named Tyler when I was 21.
First enemy: low self esteem and depression. Everyone loves me.

LASTS
Last car ride: Visited my best friend in Valdosta, GA in Sept. I neeed to call him.
Last kiss: Last Sunday. Guess who?
Last movie watched: At the theater. The last Harry Potter movie.
Last beverage drank: Water a minute ago.
Last phone call: BooBoo called about an hour ago.
Last time showered: Last night..It's about that time though.
Last CD played: "Lyfe" Lyfe Jennings.
Last website visited: aintitcool.com

NOW
Single or taken: Taken
Gender: Man
Birthday: Sept. 17,
Sign: Virgo
Siblings: Three younger brothers and two younger sisters
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Brown
Wearing: Nike Basketball shorts and ankle socks.
Drinking: Orange juice and fruit punch.
Thinking about: Vacuuming, It needs to be done.
Listening to: "Iceberg" Tweet.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jameil said...

orange juice and fruit punch?? that's so strange. lol.

7:00 PM

 
Blogger M-Dubb said...

What you know bout Tweet and "Iceberg?" I just put this chick up on dat at work like... 2 hours ago!

7:26 PM

 
Blogger Stone said...

I was hoping you were okay after the storm. good to see you

10:01 PM

 
Blogger ShawnQt said...

let me find out I might steal it too, lol.

11:23 PM

 
Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

You know - I find you to be sooo very interesting. I hear you with the babysitting bad ass kids though!

Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal

8:02 AM

 
Blogger @GaryTylone said...

If I read another one these damn First and Lasts...interesting though...uaint got on no shirt??? Freshy !

11:52 PM

 
Blogger Waddie G. said...

wassup fellow Virgo? what the song from Tweet's latest album? that album was soooooo boring...more boring than Brandy's Afrodisiac.

2:28 PM

 
Blogger E said...

*LOL*...nice list.

9:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home