My life is not really that hard, it just seems that way sometimes. I'm just a poor black man stuck way too far down south trying to make each day a little better than the last.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Why in the Texas hell am I sitting here watching A Nightmare On Elm Street? If there is one horror movie that will give me nightmares, that's the one. Now I'm gonna swear Freddy Kruegers in my closet all night.

BooBoo left this evening. I miss his messy ass already. He's going to have to pack his shit and move..lol. Yeah I doubt that's going to happen. Wonder where that'll leave us. We had a good time though, didn't even have one "disagreement" while he was here. That's rare.

Glad I had the week off to spend with him. Wait did I have the week off? I guess it counts as a week off considering I wasn't working but I still had to go get stuff done on that base. You would think they would kind of leave you alone when they're about to send you out the country. Not here. I have medical appointments, repetitive training to do, equipment to pick up and it just goes on and on.

To answer a question from my last post. The little brother with the sex questions is the straight one. He's just weird like that. I call him the Kappa. The gay lil brother and I don't really talk. My relationship with him is a casualty of my relationship with our father. We have been communicating on Myspace though.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ladynay said...

Just don't go to sleep, then Freddy can't get you! LOL *wink*

No heated discussions for a week? Awwwwwwww, probably too busy being "busy" to fuss! I know if my man was going out the country for a minute we wouldn't do very much talking whenever I saw him b4 he left.

6:32 AM

 
Blogger C. Baptiste-Williams said...

freddy gave me a many restless nights growing up

3:14 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

1-2 Freddy's coming for you...
Yeah, that was me too... scared to death and runnin' in bed each time I watched A Nightmare...
Good luck out there...keep us posted on how you're doing.

6:19 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know that this post is older than stale bread, but I have to comment anyway!

I have this one recurring Freddy nightmare to this day!!! It is a mess! Now that I am older I guess it is a funny dream! Do you remember that song that Will Smith did called "Nightmare On My Street"?

I am glad that you guys had a good time!

7:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home