My life is not really that hard, it just seems that way sometimes. I'm just a poor black man stuck way too far down south trying to make each day a little better than the last.

Monday, September 04, 2006

So..WOW. I'm getting REALLY bad at keeping up with this blog. It's funny because I had actually wrote a post about how blogging isn't the same anymore. Most of the blogs I read on the regular are either no longer there or they're not being updated often ( kind of like mine..LOL).
I've been very busy lately. I haven't even been reading my blogs lately. This being a supervisor shit is for the birds. Dealing with peoples attitudes and schedules and what they think you should be doing and how you should be doing it...Ugh. I quit. I started taking classes again, trying to finish my degree before I "quit" the Air Force. I some how in this furnace they call TX caught a cold. Hot and congested it's horrible. I've been taking Tussin to the the head for like a week now.

BooBoo made his decision about moving here. Basically he took a permanent position...in Hattiesburg, MS and decided to tell me about it two weeks later. There you go. All the while telling me still wants to be with me. There are some details I'm purposely leaving out but I'm kind of thinking that this relationship may have run it's course. I just don't really know right now. He needs to grow up some and there are things I'm not really willing to accept from him anymore.

Anywho, I'm going to TRY to manage this Blog better.

Listening to: "Obvious" LeToya

4 Comments:

Blogger Ladynay said...

Awwwwwww feel betta babe. If you been taking Tussin to the head like that and you still not feeling right you may need to switch up drugs...

6:41 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I have been ghost on the blog scene lately as well... how about we both make an effort to do better!!!

There is nothing worse than a cold when it is over 100 degrees outside! DOUBLE MISERABLE!!

I am sorry to hear about the living/relationship situation. Man, just imagine if he had moved down there and been miserable... Both of you would have been miserable. That is not a good look on anybody!

As far as your troops go... you know what to do...

7:33 AM

 
Blogger fuzzy said...

Self-improvement, I like it! People need to work on themselves more often...

12:01 PM

 
Blogger K Kaos said...

Are two breaking up? Long distance can work if u BOTH work together to maintain it.

11:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home