My life is not really that hard, it just seems that way sometimes. I'm just a poor black man stuck way too far down south trying to make each day a little better than the last.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Back Again

What up folks,

I just got back from spending a week in lovely Hattiesburg, MS. BooBoo is a college graduate...finally. It was a pretty good trip despite the fact I decided to drive...really hate driving long distances. My trip wasn't helped by the fact that it rained damn near the whole way there and I'm talking that got to slow down to stay on the road type rain. My nine hour road trip took damn near twelve but I made it so I'm not complaining. The trip itself was pretty good hardly no drama this time(lol) the little there was was actually my fault. We were play arguing( just go with it) So I said "you know I didn't come all the way down here to suffer this abuse" and kinda left. Well, I did leave but I left to find these shoes he said he wanted to give him as a graduation gift and kinda stayed out for a couple hours looking for them. As you can imagine he was kind of pissed when I got back to the apartment and I had to kiss his ass(literally) to get out of the dog house...the shoes helped too I'm sure.

I'm really feeling the song "Together Again" by Janet Jackson for some reason right now. I always liked that song but it's really talking to me right now. Probably because my grandma's birthday just passed. The song was released around the time of her death. Speaking of Janet, her new single is kind of growing on me even though there's a little too much happening in the video.
Justin Timberlakes new cut is kind of annoying after repeated listening. That shit could just be torture...

Go head be bold with it, Go head be bold with it, Go head be bold with it.

I told my lil brother that he could come and spend some time with me this summer. I need to get on that, summers almost over.


9 Comments:

Blogger Ladynay said...

Congrats to Boo Boo!

Kissing booty isn't punishment! Or maybe that's just me. LOL

Glad your travels wentsafe even under bad conditions.

I love Sexyback.

7:09 AM

 
Blogger Clay said...

yeah - im not a big long drive person either - but id rather do that than be on a plane

9:30 AM

 
Blogger K Kaos said...

Welcome back!

7:45 PM

 
Blogger That Dude Right There said...

Hattiesburg? I think that I have driven through there before.

But I am glad that you got to see your BooBoo.

4:10 AM

 
Blogger fuzzy said...

I luv driving simply love it! oh and by the way I got the janet thing like last week or week before my dates are messed up. I blogged about it with the lyrics slightly altered. We're on the same wavelength...

7:03 PM

 
Blogger Marz said...

where you trapped somewhere with JT on repeat?


AHHH YAYYY Graduations.


-Marz

1:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

12:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. direct insurance travel travel subaru impreza type r Cooper photo sports journalist georgia Moving consultant general services orange county california Chinon domaine chartreuse http://www.ge-appliances-country-planet.info/Astonmartin.html double dishwasher Senior chewable vitamins blue doo rag pants Ritalin long term 1987 chrysler new yorker repairs car insurance rate

3:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! oral surgery recipes http://www.horseracebettingtypes.info

5:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home