My life is not really that hard, it just seems that way sometimes. I'm just a poor black man stuck way too far down south trying to make each day a little better than the last.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Just another 24



<<<<< #1Godson(look at those ears) and BrandNew Godson.

It's been a long day. I actually got a couple of things accomplished. Got a haircut, got my car washed and waxed, went to the grocery store AND got my oil changed. That might not sound like alot but I've been Lazy as hell lately... Sleeping til 3-4 o'clock.

I sent my ex a birthday card today. I'm wondering if I should have. I kind of wanted him to know that I remembered. I mean we're still friends a guess. I don't know. I'm just wondering. He just broke up with his boyfriend and now he's feeling all nolstalgic about the last dude he let go...Me.

I need to start a regular exercise routine. A bad knee, Texas being hot as...Texas and working night shift has got things ...filling out. Don't get it twisted I'm still Slimmer than I want to be but I'm losing my "tone", so I need to handle that. I think I'm going to start going to Power Yoga classes again, those will kick your ass. I tried Spin classes but they hurt my knee. Last year I spent four months working out 6 days a week and I got, dare I say....sexy. I liked it, BooBoo liked it. I need to do that again.

Anyways I think I'm going to finally sit and watch these gay cowboys on that mountain....lata

7 Comments:

Blogger Ladynay said...

Congrats on the new Godbaby!

6:58 AM

 
Blogger @GaryTylone said...

I wonder if you work out 4 days a week for two weeks what would happen...Damn I'm lazy

9:49 AM

 
Blogger fuzzy said...

yea... dont lose your "tone"! the more you let it go the harder it is to come back. I hope you like that movie more than I did.

4:11 PM

 
Blogger E said...

Yeah...u handle that..:-)

12:54 AM

 
Blogger Soldier said...

how come i never even saw a trailer of that movie ? I saw a poster twice in real life, but that's it.
On the web though, i had to read about it gazilion times.
Why do i yawn just when i hear the name ? Oh yeah... probably cause straight cowboys get me bored too LOL

Seriously though, let me know how it is...

8:52 AM

 
Blogger heartbreaker said...

those are the cutest ears ever lol and i know how big a deal it is to wash AND wax your car, get your oil changed, and go to the grocery store - those are some serious tasks on the To Do List, cuz i'm right there w/ u... now i gotta wait until next weekend... hopefully it'll get done then, but the feeling after it's all done is the best feeling in the world

5:14 PM

 
Blogger Marz said...

DON'T BE TALKING BOUT HIS EARS. MINES ARE LIKE THAT. THEY SAY THAT IF YOUR EARS STICK OUT YOU'RE GONNA BE SOMETHING. A LA WILL SMITH, and MArtin LAwrence a while back. (key point A WHILE BACK. lol)

I'm starting weight training tomorrow for the summer. An hour four days a week in the basement with the Universal machine. GYEA BABY!!!!


-Marz

5:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home