My life is not really that hard, it just seems that way sometimes. I'm just a poor black man stuck way too far down south trying to make each day a little better than the last.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Stuff

Katherine is so going to be the new American Idol...Well maybe Taylor. All I know is that it want be Elliot.


Um...That pic in my previous post is sooo not me. That's Giovanni a.k.a BooBoo. He cute right?
There was suppose to be a caption but who has time to proof read.

BooBoo will be here Thursday afternoon....Yaaaay. I miss him...Well, I would if he would call a little less often. I mean I love you but damn!!!! I'm not one of those people who likes to keep the phone to my ear. He can't come too soon though. I' ve been completely celibate for the last two weeks. OMG!!! I'm sooo... I...I ...whoooooo

I have to work a 12 hour shift tomorrow. Hating it!!!! I hate shift work and definitely night shift. This shit is gonna cause some problems. 8 Nov 2008 I'm so over the military thing.

I didn't call my mother on Mothers Day. We're taking a break( weird right) but I feel kind of bad. In fact I haven't really talked to anyone. I just haven't been in the mood to talk. I don't know what the hell my problem is. I need to get over it, though.

When does the Noah's Arc DVD come out? Why do I want to see that show so bad?

Anyway...I'll Holla

7 Comments:

Blogger Marz said...

HMNMMM MMMM I KNEW THAT WASN'T YOU. I was like that could be his evil twin Dante who is ruler of the gay mafia in Texas. (LOL YEs I'm a bit off.)


I have doubt issues I guess. (LOL)


-Marz

1:56 PM

 
Blogger E said...

Wow...so that's BooBoo. I'd love to have a cutie like that calling me on the regular..:-) I'm glad he's there with you now.

Is 8 November 2008 a special day?

11:07 PM

 
Blogger Ladynay said...

Yah know I thought I remember you being lighter than that, but it's been awhile since you posted that pic of you with a stuffed bunny, LOL! Ummm yeah BooBoo is a cutie, but you know that already! Never did share the Giovanni story. I was thinking he was getting a name change cuz yall broke up...

4:48 PM

 
Blogger E said...

A picture with a stuffed bunny...hmmm...time to do some digging..:-)

1:37 PM

 
Blogger heartbreaker said...

yo, omg i'm the same way right now, not talking to anyone. my cell has been off for like two weeks, everybody's gotta go str8 2 voicemail. i'm like if it's important, leave a message. it's been keeping me so much less stressed doing that. so idk, and i've been taking a break from my mom and dad, too... that is crazy... and yeah boo boo is a cutie and idunno if america is gonna choose taylor over katherine... she's too wholesome, and image is everything, so... hmm... lata

6:59 AM

 
Blogger K Kaos said...

OHH so that's the infamous Boo Boo, ok. U gotta know Grandpa Taylor is going to win American Idol.


To answer ur Noah's Arc Question: http://konciouskaos.blogspot.com/2006/05/razberry-ice-tea.html

10:45 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

7:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home