My life is not really that hard, it just seems that way sometimes. I'm just a poor black man stuck way too far down south trying to make each day a little better than the last.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Just some thoughts

So has anybody tried that KY warming gel? Yeah won't use that again........I was gonna share the story of my lubricant experimentation.....but, um naw. I mean I know some people who seem to like it but Whoa!!!! Too much, huh?

I drove up to see BooBoo yesterday to hang out since I won't get to see him this weekend....F&%ckin job changed the schedule at the last minute so I have to work this weekend. We actually ended up having a small and petty ass fight, but it's all good now. I also got to hang out with his roommate/best friends boyfriend, who I haven't seen in a long time. They are a Hot Ass Mess, cheating and understandably mistrusting of each other but won't give it up for some reason. I guess! Oh and there was the KY incident.

Gideon was voted off American Idol. Awwww. Back to the choir girl-LOL- Even though that boy( I can't remember his name) I call him Harry Potter made it to the top 12. I think he's this seasons John Stevens( that redhead kid from season 3).

ANTM looks to be somewhat interesting this season.

I really like that song Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield. Oh and Neyo's album really is pretty good. If I ever figure out how to start my radioblog, I'll add some tracks. Since I'm on music. Anyone seen Ray J's new video. I mean he is looking good in those boxer briefs and it's good to see Ananda Lewis, but bruh really can't sing....at all.

Doesn't the Oscar winning song "It's Hard out Here For A Pimp" performed by the illustrious Rap group Three-six Mafia sound like something that was written for a Madd TV skit or something?

I need to go to bed now. Good Day........

4 Comments:

Blogger Jameil said...

i don't like that natasha song. i don't even want to talk about schedule changes. i might kirk out. the bf LOVES the neyo cd. he stalked me into buying it. its aight.

5:21 AM

 
Blogger Waddie G. said...

ok...you too thought that Gideon was one of the kids...LOL

If he wasn't so cheesy and had more weight in his upper body, I can see him being taken more seriously.

10:33 AM

 
Blogger Ladynay said...

I don't see the hype off the Neyo album, but everyone has there opinions......

3:00 PM

 
Blogger E said...

Did I miss the KY incident?

Danielle looks like the one to beat this season on ANTM.

12:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home