My life is not really that hard, it just seems that way sometimes. I'm just a poor black man stuck way too far down south trying to make each day a little better than the last.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Randoms

So everythings pretty much worked concerning my move to San Antonio. They want me out of the base by April 1st, but I'm allowed to take up to 30 days of leave before arriving at my new base. Luckily I have like 70 something odd days of leave. So I want have to be there until the end of April-early May. BooBoo( who will now be known as Giovanni....Long story) calmed the hell down when I told him that. That boy be trippin sometimes. The best part about me moving is I GET TO QUIT THIS DAMN JOB!! That shit can't happen soon enough. I already told the boss he's only got me for maybe two more weeks at the most. This better be the last damn weekend I got to work. This shit is for the birds.

I watched the Pink Panther tonight( yeah I got the boot leg). Why was that movie sooo boring? Why do people allow Beyonce to "Star" in there movies? I think it's just to get the gay boys to buy a ticket. That Heifer can not act. Just awful!!! I think she might be what keeps Dreamgirls from being a great movie....End my Beyonce rant. I also watched The Seat Filler with Kelly Rowland. It was a decent lil flick. Why was Duane Martin trying to play a 20 something when he knows he's about 38? Why his ass so phat( yeah I spelled it right)?Why Scary Spice in the movie? Just Random.

My father called me a couple days ago. I didn't answer because I didn't recognize the number( sad right) but he left a message talking about he was just calling to say hi. WTF!!!! I haven't talked to this man in about 7 months, which is a short amount of time for us to go about not communicating. I don't know I'm done with the trying to build bridges with him. I haven't talked to my mom in about 3 weeks. I should probably call her.

My cell phone has been broken for the past week. The techs at Verizon can't fix it. It's all good though because my contract is up on Thursday so I will not be spending a dime trying to get this thing fixed. It just feels weird not having a cell phone though. Feels like I'm leaving something everytime I leave the house.

I'm hoplessly addicted to Winkipedia.com and Youtube.com. I've been looking up useless information and watching never seen before clips of some good and bad performances all night. Somebody needs to stop me.

I can't wait for tomorrow night's episode of Flava of Love. It's funny because I never watched this show before last Sundays episode, but now I HAVE to watch. Now the sight of these somewhat atractive women tounge kissing Flav disturbs me to the bottom of my soul...for real I gotta turn away sometimes. It just seems wrong. Are these chicks gonna get a cash prize, a car, hell a month supply of something. I don't get it. They must be getting paid under the table or something. But yeah I got to watch....New York!!!!

I've been playing the Finale of Rent over and over again....hmmm...wonder why.

30 more minutes and I get to home.......goodnight.




6 Comments:

Blogger E said...

Heh...tonight's Flavor of Love is one you can't miss.

Congratulations on the new gig. I'm glad you're getting some nice leave time as well. I'm sure you have some plans on how to spend it.

7:28 AM

 
Blogger Ladynay said...

Booboo has name change? :-( I don't like it!

I love Wikipedia! Anything you wanna know it tells you then you keep clicking on link after link finding out more junk! LOL That confirms for me that your a nerd! (j/k)

I refuse to start on Youtube!

Never heard of The Seat Filler, may have to check it out. Kelly has always been the better D-Child to me from the jump, back when it was 4 members.....

10:39 AM

 
Blogger antneya said...

Congrats to you man...and thanks for the kind wishes on my trip to N.Y. it had its moments...I will post in detail about it today!

6:27 PM

 
Blogger Harold Gibson said...

Thanks for dropping by my rant, and I wholeheartedly agree with your Beyonce rant. I hope she does not ruin Dreamgirls. As far Flava of Love goes I could not get pass the premiere. It was too much for this brotha.

9:48 PM

 
Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

Yea, how'd boo boo get a name change - we wanna know? Anyway - yea, i'm with you on Flava of Love - that's one tripped out ass show. It's a NYC thing...

1:29 AM

 
Blogger Jameil said...

ok so flava of love is so scary!!! but its like a train wreck. i can't turn away (except when they start kissin. i mean there's only so much a sane person can take). missed last night but i heard the details. i am TOO disgusted. she shoulda beat that trick w/a bat, cracked a bottle over her head, somethin. please don't get me started on beyonce.

9:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home