My life is not really that hard, it just seems that way sometimes. I'm just a poor black man stuck way too far down south trying to make each day a little better than the last.

Monday, February 13, 2006

What Up!!!

I just finished watching this animated short on PBS. You know the one where the guys tring to get rid of the cat that just wouldn't go away and this song keeps playing:

That cat came back the very next day
The cat came back, he thought it was gonner
But the cat came back
It just wouldn't stay away

Rememeber. Nice little flash back. Yes, I AM a geek.

Awww man!!!! I'm finally on Blogger pecking out a post at like 0330. I've been crazy busy for the past two-three weeks. One of my best friends Jess came back into town and stayed with me for a couple of weeks. She just went home yesterday and I miss her already, she's the coolest chick ever I swear if I liked snatch I would of had to wife her like two years ago. We had a great time. I couldn't spend as much time as I wanted with her because the Air Force still insists that I work..
Since my last post I've had two more jobs. The first was helping clean out one the medical warehouses on base, which wasn't too bad. I only worked from 8-11am. The job I'm doing now is a buck-toothed bitch though. OK, well maybe not that bad. The job itself is pretty simple, babysitting problem Airman who are in the process of getting kicked out of the service. I'm attempting not to be a hard ass but these guys are trying me. Just tonight I caught two of them having sex in in the female bathroom. A mess!!!! What I really hate about it though is the schedule 1. It's a night job. 2. It's shift work(12 hours). I WILL be finding something else to do by next month. In the meantime I'm using the 8 hours a night I spend doing nothing to catch up on my blog reading. Hey everybody out there I missed you guys. Thanks for showing my blog some love.

PS. Have anybody seen this move "Waiting"? I swear it'll make you scared to eat out ever again.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ladynay said...

Dag, sorry you gotta babysit horny grown men! I'll keep my fingers crossed for a new position for yah....

6:37 AM

 
Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

Wow - you caught them having sex? Hmm - were they cute? Nah, for real though - glad you're back, we were beginning to worry!

Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal

11:31 AM

 
Blogger Waddie G. said...

so much for don't ask, don't tell...LOL

9:37 AM

 
Blogger Marz said...

IS the fact that they're having sex the reason why they're problem airman, or are they stealing airplanes or something?


MESS.


-Marz

10:06 AM

 
Blogger E said...

I agree with Marz...that is a mess.

4:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home