My life is not really that hard, it just seems that way sometimes. I'm just a poor black man stuck way too far down south trying to make each day a little better than the last.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Hey It's Friday

I need to stay off Wikipedia. I did a search for Dreamgirls( because it was a topic on a blog I read recently), from there I linked to the Supreme, click Diana Ross, click Motown, click Barry Gordy, click Jackson 5 and you know that led to like 10 other links. Like crack I tell you.

I'm sitting at this job again(arrrgh). I'm so happy I got tomorrow off and the three days after that. * Sidenote: this new airman....Why the hell is he sooo mudafuckin fine? Why does he have the sexist eyes ever? Why is he walking around with no shirt on?* Now if I caught him "doing somethings" in the bathroom, like those other knuckle heads........Just playing. I love you BooBoo( LadyNay said she doesn't like the new nickname, so he's back to BooBoo).
Speaking of that knucklehead. He's coming down this afternoon Yay. Should I be upset that he let his friend take pictures of him wearing nothing but very tight green underwear? Probably not...I'm not. Just happy he sent them to me and glad he's coming down this afternoon. He better bring those draws with him.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karamale said...

i'm a wikihead too, but i keep catching too many unresearched, subjective, or downright idiotic articles. maybe it's just the topics i search.

7:21 PM

 
Blogger Ladynay said...

Why did I overlook the ONE post that had my name in it? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Anywho, I only didn't like the name cuz I thought your relationship changed from lovey dovey *booboo* to just friends *giowhatever*. Call him what you want. I just thought yall broke up or something. LOL

9:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home