My life is not really that hard, it just seems that way sometimes. I'm just a poor black man stuck way too far down south trying to make each day a little better than the last.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

No Title

Who knew moving...I should say pre-moving would be this time consuming. Cleaning out closets and throwing out stuff that I don't want anymore. Apparently I've inherited my moms packrat tendencies. I have thrown out 4 large boxes and three trashbags full of junk( why do I keep old bills and statements...Crazy). Found some good stuff though..Old love notes from BooBoo, baby pictures, $20 and old love notes from the ex( I threw those away-LOL-). I am sooo glad movers are coming to handle the rest of this because I would've sold the old furniture and bought new if I had to load all this stuff.

-Damn I want a double cheeseburger-

So, BooBoo has really impressed his supervisors. He's in clinicals right now on his way to becoming a Surgical tech or Operation Room technician. He's impressed them so much that they've offered him a job with the local Organ Harvest team( basically they are a surgical team that covers most of MS, AL and LA, harvesting donated organs and transporting them to the people who need them). Now this is something he's said he really wants to do. Only problem is the job's in MS. I told him that I love him and would never try to prevent him from doing something that he really wants to do but at the same time I know our relationship won't survive the distance forever. So he has a decision to make. I did point out that there are Harvest teams in TX and he would make more money in the area. So, we'll see. He better let me know before I lease a two bedroom-LOL-.

-I need a haircut-

My mom has to move out of her current apartment and find I new one. Only problem her credit is laughable...Oh and she barely has a job soooo, good luck with that. I told her she needs to find some full time employment, doesn't matter where or what but she needs to work 40 hours a week. You know what she told me......"I'm going to start selling my bake goods". Ya'll I had to get off the phone before I either laughed hysterically or cursed her out.
I filed paperwork to claim her as my dependent. If approved the military will pay me like $500 extra dollars a month. Speaking of the military. Why have people been trying to convince me that I need to stay in twelve more years so I can retire. I mean getting that check for the rest of my life would be great and all but I can't deal with the system much longer. Maybe I'll join the reserves or something.

-I just made a Madonna I-mix. How gay is that?-

4 Comments:

Blogger dugla said...

Get into the groove, baby.

10:46 PM

 
Blogger Waddie G. said...

you're supergay...LOL

also, it's very interesting what you find when you do a thorough cleaning or moving.

11:43 AM

 
Blogger Jameil said...

lolol! lmao at the madonna mix!! HATE moving. i just need to be rich so i can pay someone to do it for me.

6:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

7:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home