My life is not really that hard, it just seems that way sometimes. I'm just a poor black man stuck way too far down south trying to make each day a little better than the last.

Friday, May 12, 2006

No Longer The Brotha From Biloxi



<<<

* listening to "Gift from a Virgo"*

So first off. Thank you LadyNay for calling me out.. I missed u too.

So I've been in San Antonio for a couple weeks now. I'ts been cool so far. I found a place pretty quick. I feel like I have moved on up. I'm out of the ghetto. It feels weird living in a large city again though. That's taking some getting used to. Traffic can be a bitch sometimes.

I've been check out my favorite blogs over the last couple days. I kinda missed that over the last month or so. I feel like I have a lot to write about but don't really want to think about a lot of "stuff" right now.

BooBoo will be here next week. I AM SO DAMN HAPPY!!!!!!!! I miss that boy and I'm horny as....nevermind. I'll Holla.


7 Comments:

Blogger E said...

Hey...I'm glad you made it to San Antonio. I was wondering if everything was okay. I feel like cueing up The Jefferson's theme song...:-)

Damn...you're cute.

7:14 AM

 
Blogger Ladynay said...

Moving on up, that's what's up! I concur with E, that is a nice pic.

10:21 AM

 
Blogger That Dude Right There said...

Remember in The Color Purple when Miss Sofia started laughing at the dinner table and Old Mister said "Well my God. The Dead has arisen." I think that it applies here.

Welcome back to bloggerville.

10:24 PM

 
Blogger Cash S. said...

Welcome back to bloggerville.

Cute pic!

3:05 PM

 
Blogger Marz said...

Who is his person in this picture? I need photo captions. That could be RAY RAY from down the street. (LOL)

HEYY RAY RAY. (LOL) But I'm going to need you to TOP MODEL it out next time, hit me full force and make Tyra proud. LOL.

YEs, we must catch you up. You must catch us up. GET IT!!!!!

-Marz

4:58 PM

 
Blogger heartbreaker said...

LOL I'm glad u r back, boy! and that's a very cute pic.... lata

6:56 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

7:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home