My life is not really that hard, it just seems that way sometimes. I'm just a poor black man stuck way too far down south trying to make each day a little better than the last.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Slipping


Me and the BOO hanging out in downtown San Antonio last weekend.

So, I've been kind of slipping on this blog thing lately. I know I know. My Baby was here all last week. We had a great time. Did the tourist thing. Found a hot club downtown with the friendliest lesbians you'll ever want to meet, went to Dave & Busters, hung at the pool and did some other "stuff". I miss him but he'll be back in a few weeks.

I hate my job...well not so much the job. The schedule though....hate night shift. I'd rather get up at 5am, do what I got to do and get home in the evening.

I wanted to see X-men this afternoon, but naw i'll wait til Monday. The Davinci Code was aight I guess. I mean it seemed rushed and long at the same time. BooBoos mom got pissed( very religious lady) when she found out we went to see it. I mean it was a interesting theory but my faith was'nt lost or anything. OOOOh , but if you want to see A good action flick, check out Poseidon. That was better than average.

Anywho...I got to get ready for work so I'll holla.....

5 Comments:

Blogger heartbreaker said...

love the pix, the Boo look like he was getting ready to go on a safari w/ that hat and the jungle in the background lol, y'all take nice pix tho :) yeah i saw da vinci code too and i don't get why people can't understand that it's fiction, but i guess i'll see poseidon, i haven't seen xmen yet and i definitely wanna see that more than anything, i couldn't help but lol when u were like "i hate my job" lol cuz u always say that, but i know how schedule can be, not necessarily the job cuz i had a job where i was working from 3 or 4am until 3 or 4pm so i know what u mean -lata-

4:59 PM

 
Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

You're right - you have been slipping on the blog - but, who am I to talk - lol? We want you back! We waited the damn month you asked us to - lol.

Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal

8:27 AM

 
Blogger Ladynay said...

I have a feeling I'll be seeing X-Men soon even tho' I'd rather wait. I have heard many good things about that der boat movie!

I wonder if there is a reason why they always give you the night shift?

Glad you and your Boo got a chance to "hang out" in person.....

1:13 PM

 
Blogger N4R said...

Sup man! Good to see you are doing well out there. Sorry about the shift schedule but you will get used it. I know it was good to have Boo Boo back...

3:29 PM

 
Blogger Xaiver Craig said...

I have been horible in reaching out to my fellow bloggers. Thanks for the comments on "Because I'm Brown."

When you see X-Men stay for the credits, there is more than meets the eye.

P&B

11:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home