My life is not really that hard, it just seems that way sometimes. I'm just a poor black man stuck way too far down south trying to make each day a little better than the last.

Monday, June 12, 2006

I'm Doing It Again.

Listening to "Lately" the original version(stevie) and feeling some kind of way about it. I don't really know why.

I'm doing it again. Not answering the phone, not answering text messages or emails. Why? I don't know. I just don't feel like dealing with certain people and THEIR issues. By "certain people" I mean the family. Yeah it's not right, but it's easy. I do need to call my mom so that I can get her new address though. Maybe later today.

I need some friends, man. I should rephrase that......I need some ((( friends. Friends like Noah has, friends that will come pick you up in the middle of night when you need it, friends that just show up at the house to hang out. I mean before ya'll think I'm one of those social misfits who can't find any. I have friends they're just scattered all over the nation and I've only been here a month. I thought about logging on to one of those "sites" to kinda meet some people, but those folks tend to think that friend means loose booty. Plus the Boo would kill me.
He'll be back here in a couple of weeks. Can't wait. I miss my baby. I've been having these dreams, these freaky dreams, these orgasmic dreams. Probably because I'm trying the celibacy thing again.

8 Comments:

Blogger Ladynay said...

Finding folks to chill with will be hard being that you pretty much just got there! LOL

I know what you mean by your real road dogs are in another state somewhere! :-(

Dream on! It's legal! LOL

11:27 AM

 
Blogger Paula D. said...

I hear you! My friends are scattered all over as well. It gets lonely once in a while. Hang in there :-)

12:03 PM

 
Blogger heartbreaker said...

hey i have a friend that tried the celibacy thing too and he also said he was having those dreams lol and i know how u feel, cuz i don't have friends like that either

12:25 PM

 
Blogger fuzzy said...

I kinda feel the way you do. I've only had one friend to do an impromptu stop by and I'd call him my best friend. dont make the wrong type and be careful where you look for them. if i'm ever in texas I'll look you up! we could get an ice cream cone :-) I luv ice cream

12:45 PM

 
Blogger @GaryTylone said...

Aint it a shame thats its easier to find sex than it is a friend...le sigh

1:13 PM

 
Blogger N4R said...

what is going on? i swear i left work feeling some kind of way wanting a new friend. it so excciting to befriend someone and getting to know them. i am not even talking about a date or someone to fool around with. i am talking about a true friend. i want a new friend too damnit!!!

6:57 PM

 
Blogger E said...

I totally hear you. Hang in there lj...the friendships will happen soon enough.

12:30 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are not friends, they are birds.

6:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home