My life is not really that hard, it just seems that way sometimes. I'm just a poor black man stuck way too far down south trying to make each day a little better than the last.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

......

What I didn't meantion in my last post is that the fight only lasted a few hours. That's one thing about us MOST of the time the fights don't last long. It's got me analyzing some things in my head, trying to decide how healthy our relationship is.
Ninety-nine percent of the time it's great. I think he knows me better than anyone else in the world. He's the type of dude who'll tell me he loves me like eight times in a conversation and I can feel it even over the phone( corny right?). He's stubborn but I am too and then there's that mouth....sigh. I'm told he gets it from his dad and I believe it after watching his dad go off on someone, but just like Ms. Betty will shut his dad down when he crosses that line....you know the rest.
I guess we're alright. Every couple fights, but some of our fights have been so fucking belligerent. He gets so belligerent sometimes. l guess I'm just venting. He'll be here Sunday.

In other news....
Does anyone know how to download clips from youtube to your blog? What about blog radio?

4 Comments:

Blogger Ladynay said...

Nope :-( I don't know bout all that down/upload stuff! I am trying to figure it out my self for something else...

6:10 PM

 
Blogger That Dude Right There said...

When you find the video that you want, copy the "EMBED" text. Start a new post and click on HTML and post it there.

2:31 PM

 
Blogger E said...

Thanks That Dude...I may want to post one of those someday...:-)

10:48 PM

 
Blogger fuzzy said...

What that dude said! I have yet to try it but it sounds like it would work... and vent on. Its good for your health to vent!

9:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home