My life is not really that hard, it just seems that way sometimes. I'm just a poor black man stuck way too far down south trying to make each day a little better than the last.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

'Here's Where i Stand' from the movie 'Camp'

About a year ago, late one night. I was bored watching some movie about a bunch of kids at a drama camp. It was cute or whatever. Then there was a song that really touched me. Listen to the lyrics.



And just caues I think this chick can really sang. Her name is Sasha Allen, she was on that VH1 show from a few years ago, Who wants to be a Diva are something like that. This is the opening of the movie.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dayne Avery said...

I never saw this movie, but I want to now.

7:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I LOVE those songs... The first one you posted would be AWESOME if Jennifer Hudson were to sing it... after seeing the movie two years ago I purchased the soundtrack. I believe that Lisa Tucker sang it last season on American Idol in the semifinals...

6:50 PM

 
Blogger Darian said...

Ok. You just don't know how much you just made my day ! I'm in love with this movie and I was just in Best Buy looking for the dvd today and of course they didn't have it in stock. So i'm in the process of ordering it now.

I went to a summer performing arts camp very similiar to the one in the movie, so I related to the film on many different levels. I can't wait to get the dvd so I can rip it, put it on my iPod and force all of my friends who haven't seen it to watch it.

10:00 PM

 
Blogger ShawnQt said...

That movie is the hotness, lol.
Im so gay. oh well!

It's all Omar's fault.

9:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home