My life is not really that hard, it just seems that way sometimes. I'm just a poor black man stuck way too far down south trying to make each day a little better than the last.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

So ...So much with keeping up the blog, huh?

Oh well. I'm here now.

It's been an interesting week for me.

Found out I'm heading to Iraq in January. That'll be fun. I guess that's one of the reasons I'm not mad at BooBoo for deciding not to move here. Oh well. Trust it'll be the last time.

Watched "When the Levees Broke". I don't think I've ever watched anything that made me that mad, sad and had me laughing at the same time. For real if you have HBO check it out. It's powerful stuff.

Found out my mom outed me to the whole family like a month ago. She said she wanted to tell people she was proud to have a gay son. We'll I'm glad she feels better.

Anyway..Just checking in...I'll holla.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

IRAQ?????!!!!! What the f**k?!!! You had better be careful there... I am going to put in my request for the e-mail address in advance... you are cool peeps.

The Spike Lee drama evokes every emotion you mentioned... I kept mybaby up half the night while I ranted after it had aired...

Your mom did what? At least she meant well...

9:51 PM

 
Blogger Ladynay said...

Noooooooooooooooooo not Iraq! :-( Imma pretend I didn't read that.

How do you feel about moms telling everyone your business?

7:13 AM

 
Blogger K Kaos said...

Sounds like you got alot on ur plate. When the Levees Broke had me laughing on some parts as well, that woman especially,I forget her name, but she has the art of cursing down to a T.

I cant believe your going to Iraq? How do u feel about that?

4:31 PM

 
Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

WAIT - so you're really going to IRAQ? Do you wanna go?

10:34 PM

 
Blogger That Dude Right There said...

Iraq is whack!

I wish my Mom had outed me. Then it would be over!

5:27 PM

 
Blogger Stone said...

HAPPY Birthday to you too

10:53 PM

 
Blogger Dayne Avery said...

You mom did what now??? Hmmmmm well if you want to trade moms I'm down. Mine would have just read bible scriptures to you.

You are going to Iraq. Oh hell no. Its time for this war with no real cause to really end for real.

8:52 AM

 
Blogger C. Baptiste-Williams said...

Good luck in Iraq man

12:26 PM

 
Blogger fuzzy said...

That's an interesting reaction to that. I woulda been mad that she did it but glad at the same time that I wouldn't have to do it!

9:40 AM

 
Blogger @GaryTylone said...

How long are you gonna be in Iraq?? Awwwww hell nah!!! Thats fantastic that your mother can say she is proud to have a gay son. That or she now expects you to be her " queer eye" and do her hair...

9:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home