My life is not really that hard, it just seems that way sometimes. I'm just a poor black man stuck way too far down south trying to make each day a little better than the last.

Monday, September 17, 2007

So, today is my 28th Birthday... WTF I'm 28...Wasn't i just 21 yesterday? Damn!!!!
I'm not really planning on doing too much... Dinner with a couple friends later. For some odd reason I had a strong urge to clean today. Just finished that actually. I mean I vaccuumed under the couches. Cleaned the floor boards. Everything. Incredibaly odd.

In other the news. The newest member of the Minor clan came into the world early this morning. My lil sister had a baby girl...ON MY BIRTHDAY!! WOW!! That kids going to be spoiled.

I usually treat myself to an expensive gift..to myself every year. I spent my gift money on a airline ticket for mom to get to Cali for the birth... Oh well. I'll probably still pick up a lil something.

Update on the the state of my relationship.I don't really have one. It's been discussed and discussed but niether of us has pulled the plug. I'm a coward I know but ...whatever.


Anywho...just wanted to put something down today. I took the day off and don't plan on spending it in the house.


I found this vid just browsing on Youtube.com.. I don't know. Made me smile...LOL. He was all in it...performed better than Britney though.

19 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

Oh cool...I get to be the first to say:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

(now when you get to be 30 like me, come talk about being old...LOL)

And yes, my blog is back up. Check me out sometime. :)

4:21 PM

 
Blogger WhozHe said...

Happy birthday, celebrate like it's 1999(or 2007)!!!

5:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, what did you put in the search engine to find this video? And to have it related to "Masculine Military Hung Stud." Moving right along dude :-).

Happy Happy Birthday Man! It's a priviledge denied to many. I hope it was a beautiful day for you. You deserve it. You know this right? Right? Right.

Remember Love.

-jump off JOE

10:59 PM

 
Blogger @GaryTylone said...

Happy Bday !!!!

10:59 PM

 
Blogger Soldier said...

Happy Birthday !!!!!!!

11:10 PM

 
Blogger Ladynay said...

Happy birthday LJ!!!!!!

6:58 AM

 
Blogger fuzzy said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Ummm Lookin at the vid, I wonder how long she will be back! He shoulda been the one doin the performance at the VMA's lol. That guy can bend! easy on the eyes too!

9:29 AM

 
Blogger Jameil said...

happy belated!! that dude was too much for me. b/t the me so sexy faces in the camera and jumping twirls & the half nakedness... yeah... lovely face tho. i'd never heard the brit song. if only she'd practiced. she could've rocked this song out. its hot.

10:24 PM

 
Blogger ponoono said...

hell ya.. wuts this boy been doing to get thighs like that?? soccer?

10:34 PM

 
Blogger ponoono said...

ps: the bf thing.. since when has status quo ante been bad ?

10:35 PM

 
Blogger That Dude Right There said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Now send me the dude in the video as a present!

1:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!!!

I saw this video a couple days ago and used him as inspiration for my leg workout this morning!!!! hahaha

Man, it will get easier (with your relationship or lack thereof).

6:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The retarded dance...not needed.

8:39 PM

 
Blogger yet another black guy said...

Oh, man; where have i been?! I'm sorry - HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!

am i excused? :D

11:59 AM

 
Blogger Dayne Avery said...

Happy Belated!!!!

7:15 AM

 
Blogger Promiscuous X said...

I know I'm late. Happy belated my fellow virgonian (22nd is mines). What a concinsidence my lil sis jus had a baby too. Oh yea Jus break up already lmao

3:55 AM

 
Blogger SpecialK261 said...

happy b-day man..my b-day was 3 days after yours...LOVE VIRGOS!!!...fortunately i jsu turned 21..not that 28 is bad either..good luck with your relationship or lack there-of.

9:09 AM

 
Blogger E said...

Hey Happy Belated...:-)

Hope to hear an update from you soon.

9:14 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home