My life is not really that hard, it just seems that way sometimes. I'm just a poor black man stuck way too far down south trying to make each day a little better than the last.

Monday, July 02, 2007

Hey

I told myself I was gonna post more often..so much for that.

My vacation officially ended a week ago. A brother had to go back to work which I isn't so bad. Mostly because I transferred to a new department, I thought that was what I wanted and it's cool except for.....the getting up at 6am...Hate It.hate it. HATE IT!!!. I've gone nine years in the military without having to get up early. I never knew it was so hard.
Other than that I really like the new job. I don't really know what I'm doing and people tell me it'll be about three months before I'm ready to work alone and even then I'll still have much, much more to learn. Getting the job was phase 1 of my getting the hell out the AF plan. Phase 1 accomplished.

I just finished watching my recording of the BET awards...Here's my review
Overall show---Boooo( Monique used to be funny)
Performances----C+ Once again it was all about the older artists. Pattie shuting down Yolanda, Eddie and Gladys and Erica Badus' tribute to Diana Ross were the highlights in my opinion. Boo to Diddy and 50 for lip syncing( you're f$%^&*&rappers) TI the split personality thing is boring already. Ciara...sigh You're a hell of a dancer. Did she shake her ass in Bow Wows face when she jumped in the audience? Beyonce. I don't know I was mostly checking out her dance partner. That's all I really remember.

I recently received $5,000 dollars. I won't to buy myself something nice. I've narrowed it down to a new bed, a LCD HD TV or I don't really know. I just feel that I should treat myself.


I can't wait to see Transformers. The CGI looks sick.
I can't wait for Wednesday. I'm off Wed and Thursday. This Mon-Fri shit. How do people do it?


Happy 4th everybody.

11 Comments:

Blogger @GaryTylone said...

u can get a tv and a bed with that !!!!! both !!!!!

10:44 AM

 
Blogger That Dude Right There said...

I agree that the BET awards were boring. And I was sorely disappointed with Jennifer Holliday and Jennifer Hudson!!!!

You should be able to get whatever the heck you want with 5Gs.!!!!!

4:42 PM

 
Blogger Ladynay said...

1. Can I get a dollar?

2. Haven't watched the BET awards or any award show in years.

3. I am trying so hard to get out of the m-f routine.

4. 2008 will soon be here and your military time will be over and done. Thanks again for all you do.

5. Happy belated 4th!

7:27 AM

 
Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

Save the money - spend about 500 on something good - maybe 1000.00 - but save the other 4 grand.

1:07 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I rarely watch tv now..

6:14 PM

 
Blogger Omar Ramon said...

go with the bed, nothing beats sleeping comfy. transformer was hot.
gettin up early sucks to no end.
Monday thru fri comes in a close second in the sucking competition.

9:56 AM

 
Blogger Omar Ramon said...

ps beyonce's lead male dancer IS HOT and yes Ciara did shake it up all in Bow wow's grill lol

11:15 AM

 
Blogger C. Baptiste-Williams said...

I think you should save part and spend some... But you better get to know Brandsmart USA cause like Valentino said you could get both.

12:27 PM

 
Blogger yet another black guy said...

5G's?!! man get some Jordans and a great steak. oh, you're not me. be sensible, sock 40% away, pay bills with the rest. after the shoes and dinner. :)

2:27 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, I really enjoyed the BET Awards. I thought it was the best ever. Though they can be better, I thought people actually put some thought into their performances.

You have to get up early now? Well, at least, you will be able to get off early, right?

1:04 PM

 
Blogger Mr. Jones said...

$5K should get a TV and a bed with some cash to bank.

Reddmann...does that place deliver? those prices can't be right. I might have to stop in during my upcoming trip to Atlanta.

9:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home