My life is not really that hard, it just seems that way sometimes. I'm just a poor black man stuck way too far down south trying to make each day a little better than the last.

Monday, June 18, 2007

Hey

What up everyone or atleast the two people who sweep past this blog..lol.
I've been back in the US for a couple weeks now...and I'm bored already.

First thanks to those who sent me emails while I was away..that was really appreciated. It was very boring over there sometimes. I've pretty much just been hanging out since I've been back. Spent time time the boyfriend( anybody heard that Rihanna song "I hate that I love you"?) That's how I feel about my relationship right now.




Anyway, I've got one last week of vacation and plan on spending it having some fun. Til next time.

7 Comments:

Blogger yet another black guy said...

you do NOT listen to Rihanna. you MUST keep those earplugs in all the time! :D

11:31 PM

 
Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

Um, so yea - I emailed you and YOU NEVER RETURNED MY e-mail. BOOO to you - lol!

8:45 AM

 
Blogger Ladynay said...

3 people who swept by...3 darnit! Don't be forgetting me! LOL Welcome home!

12:12 PM

 
Blogger iii said...

I feel the same way. LOVE seems to take over soo much of my life with my baby.

1:12 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey pa! Welcome back and all in one piece...
So, I checked often and did a little prayer for you (ala Dionne Warwick)

8:21 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!!!! Welcome back!!! Enjoy your vacation!!!!

2:03 PM

 
Blogger @GaryTylone said...

Heyyyyyyyy !!!! Miss ya !!!

10:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home