My life is not really that hard, it just seems that way sometimes. I'm just a poor black man stuck way too far down south trying to make each day a little better than the last.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

PFE

PFE=Promotion Fitness Examination.

For those that don't know. Professional military education courses are mind- numbingly boring. I'm taking my promotion test tomorrow morning and I've been studying this promotion study guide hard but somehow I honestly feel like it really hasn't been absorbed. I was REALLY trying to make it this time around, mostly for the pay raise, but the more I think about it. I'm not tripping if I don't. I'm about a week away from being the highest ranking person in my department as it is, which threatens to throw me into administration/ paperwork hell. I'm still going to do my best but I'm not stressing anymore.

1 Comments:

Blogger yet another black guy said...

in the marines our pff was called pft, and we had to run the course BEFORE the written exam. twice a year.

11:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home